Dear Mundelein Pediatrics patients and parents,
Please read these general rules for our walk-in hour. If your child does not meet the criteria, please ask the receptionist to schedule you for an appointment.
By following these simple guidelines, the walk-in hour can run more smoothly. This is especially important during the winter season when walk-in hour is the busiest.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- HOURS OF WALK-IN: 8am to 9am SATURDAY ONLY starting April 8th and after May 1st Mon-Sat 8-9am If you come in after 9am please arrange for an appointment.
- COMPLAINTS OF LESS THAN 1 WEEK: Will be seen during walk-in. If your child has had these symptoms for more than a 1 week, please schedule an appointment.
- FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENTS: If your child needs to be seen for a follow up from a previous visit or from the hospital or emergency room, these are NOT SEEN DURING WALK-IN. Please arrange for an appointment.
- COMPLICATED SYMPTOMS: Such as headaches, constipation, abdominal pain and/ or symptoms that have been for greater than 1 week REQUIRE an appointment. THEY CANNOT BE SEEN DURING WALK-IN.
- PHYSICALS AND IMMUNIZATIONS: REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT THEY CANNOT BE SEEN DURING WALK-IN.
Please understand that during the walk-in hour, patients are seen first come, first serve. You may have to wait. If you have other appointments that you need to go to, please schedule an appointment instead of waiting at the walk-in.